Personal Information We Collect
To fulfill my services to you, you must provide us with certain information, the type of personal information we may collect could include your name and postal address, date of birth, telephone number, email address, and credit/debit card information (for booking processing). You may also choose to provide us with additional personal information, if you contact us directly.
We always collect and use your personal information only with your knowledge and consent. This is usually when you submit customer enquiries, register for information and/or other services, request service information, take part in any surveys or competitions or when you respond to communications from us.
Why We Need Your Information & Why We Use It
We rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- As needed to provide our services, such as when we use your information to fulfil your pet care, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support
- Managing and providing administration on your account
- Delivering service or information requested by you (under performance of contract)
- Responding to customer service enquiries, account questions or service queries
- To protect your data from unauthorised access, verifying your identity when required for security purposes
- When you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for our mailing list;
- If necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
- As necessary for the purpose of our legitimate interests, if those legitimate interests are not overridden by your rights or interests, such as 1) providing and improving our services. We use your information to provide the services you requested and in our legitimate interest to improve our services.
This data is collected via the Parklife pups website, during the enquire process.Customer Mailing List
You are responsible for managing your subscription to our mailing list and can easily remove yourself (Opt-Out) at any point by clicking on the ‘unsubscribe’ option at the bottom of every email we send out to you.
Cookies are very small pieces of information which allow us to make sure we are showing you the information you need to see. The cookies we create and store in your browser allow us to track whether you’re logged in and a unique identifier so we can safely view any stored information about you when needed (such as when you place an order). No personal information such as emails or passwords are stored in cookies.
We may also collect non-identifying information about your visit to our site based on your browsing activities. This information may include things like the pages you visited and the products viewed or ordered. This is to provide a better overall service to all our customers.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about our customers is important to our business. We share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
Service providers. We engage certain trusted third parties to perform
functions and provide services to our shop, such as delivery, order
operations and financial reporting companies. We will share your
personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent
necessary to perform these services.
– Business transfers. If we sell or merge our business, we may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
– Compliance with laws. We may collect, use, retain, and share your information if we have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce our agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside of the EU
We may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, we may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If we are deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, we rely on secure measures as the legal basis for the transfer.
Any social media posts or comments you send to us via any of our social media channels – could be shared under the terms of the social media platform on which they are written and could be made public. Always review the terms and conditions and privacy policies of the social media platforms you use. Any comments you make on social media in general must be not offensive, insulting or false. You are personally responsible for ensuring that any comments you make comply with any relevant policy on acceptable use of those services.Information Security
We are constantly reviewing our procedures of how we can protect your personal data from unauthorised access. Always be mindfull that communications over the internet are not secure unless they have been encrypted. In the unlikely event of any data breach or security issues, we will contact all parties and keep them up to date with what steps we are taking to ensure data is secure.
Accessing Your Information & Rights
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases.
Under GDPR rules, you have the right to access, amend or modify any of the personal data we hold about you. You can write to us at any time to obtain details of the personal information we may hold about you, providing a brief description on the information you want to access and any further information needed to confirm your identity to make any data amendments needed by you.Contacting Us
For purposes of EU data protection law, we, Parklife pups.com, are the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact us at:firstname.lastname@example.org